Monday 14 July 2014

Fashion Show at Berwick Lodge

On Monday the 27th of January 2014, the first and second years studying fashion at the city of bristol college went to Berwick lodge to take part in a fashion show. For this fashion show, we were given the project brief 'street art'. For this project we had to research into different type of street artists. For this I researched into the artists Betarok75, Don John, DMB, Banksy and Stinkfish. This helped influence my final garments.The garments I produced were a black crop top and patterned harem pants.
The fashion show for me went very well. Although my original model dropped out, the model that stepped in fitted the garments perfectly. The overall look worked well with the theme of the project, and had a clean finish. I could see someone wearing it out in public. The fashion show experience was very eye opening, and helped me to see the basics of what types of preparation and steps you need to take to have a successful outcome.

This is my theme board that I created to help come up with my ideas for my garments:





The artist I based most of my work on:

ALO:










No comments:

Post a Comment